Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
For this one, get ready for the Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby. Transport yourself back to the '20s America and feast your eyes on this visually dazzling extravaganza; it is easy to see why it won two Oscars for Best Achievement in Production Design and Best Achievement in Costume Design. Adapting Scott F Fitzgerald's original novel for the big screen, Leonardo Di Caprio plays Jay Gatsby, a super-rich party animal who possesses a certain willingness to share the good vibes. But the good vibes begin to dwindle, and what follows is a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy that holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites and green salad served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, marinated new potatoes and sundried tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 12. Runtime: 2 hours 23 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.