Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
During World War II, mathematician Alan Turing tries to crack the enigma code with help from fellow mathematicians. Starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turing, this beauty was nominated for Best Picture at this year's Oscars.
"Strong, stirring, triumphant and tragic." – Film.com
"The film's prime force is Cumberbatch, a great actor whose talent shines here on its highest beams. It's an explosive, emotionally complex performance." – Rolling Stone
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites and green salad served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, marinated new potatoes and sundried tomato cream sauce
Certificate 12. Runtime: 1 hour 54 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.