Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
This time, catch Matt Damon as he takes a trip to the red planet. Mark Watney is stranded on Mars after his crew departs the planet, thinking he's dead. He plans his survival, rationing food and building a green house with his knowledge and expertise as a botanist. Meanwhile, back on Earth, an imaging satellite shows NASA he is alive. They hatch a plan to get him home that backfires (didn't see that one coming, Hollywood). This is edge-of-your-seat stuff. Enjoy.
"Damon is terrific. The movie lives and breathes on his performance, and he comes through in every scene." – Chicago Sun Times
"Damon has never seemed more at home than he does here, millions of miles adrift. Would any other actor have shouldered the weight of the role with such diligent grace?" – New Yorker
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy Pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote with calvados jus
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Classic sausage + mash with onion gravy
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
Certificate 15. Runtime: 2 hours 12 minutes. Entry + Dinner ticket entitles you to one meal and one entry to the movie.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.