The Moscow State Circus Presents Seven Zhelaniy In Plymouth
Based on the Russian folklore story of "The Flower With Seven Colours", The Moscow State Circus returns to the UK with the awe-inspiring show – Seven Zhelaniy. Grab these tickets to see the travelling troupe and their big top at Raby Castle in Darlington.
This classic Russian story by Benjamin Losin is about a young, beautiful girl who finds a magic flower with the power to grant seven wishes. So ensues an incredible journey through an extraordinary, enchanted garden – a place where dreams come true; a place to see magnificent feats of human achievement. Follow the beautiful girl Zhenya through a world of flying, back-flipping, juggling, wire-walking and roller-skating performers, sure to delight and astonish. The Moscow State Circus – you'd be a right clown to miss them.
This years show features:
- Ruban: award-winning thirteen-person springboard troupe
- Stynka: the horizontal bouncing Russian bar trickster
- Veslovskiy: a roller-skating revolution
- Eliza Khachutryan: ballerina on the high-wire in the roof of the big top
- Trio Atlas: riding the floating globes
- Olga Rozhkovskaya: the amazing low wire-walker
- Tatiana Ozhiganova: the daredevil aerial diva
Under 2s are free but do not get their own seat.
Central Park, Plymouth, Plymouth
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.