No matter how old you get, the circus still has the ability to fill you with childlike wonder and amazement. Especially when it's the Moscow State Circus. They return to the UK with their latest and greatest production to date. Based on the Russian folklore tale The Flower With Seven Colours Zhelaniy invites audiences to a mysterious enchanted garden…a place where dreams come true, a place where you can witness the magnificent feats of human achievement. The Moscow State Circus – you'd be a right clown to miss them.
Check out what this year's show features:
- Ruban: 13 person springboard troupe
- Stynka: horizontal bouncing Russian bar
- Veslovskiy: roller-skating revolutions
- Eliza Khachutryan: Ballerina on the high wire
- Trio Atlas: floating globe
- Olga Rozhkovskaya: devastating low wire walker
- Tatiana Ozhiganova: Beautiful daredevil divas
Under 2 years go free, but must sit on parents lap.
The Quadrant At The O2, North Greenwich
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.