Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
This time around they're showing the unseasonal The Night Before…because, why not? Join Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Anthony Mackie for some crude, lewd but ultimately heartfelt nonsense in this Christmas flick all about three friends having one last night of fun before life as an adult properly starts.
"So what if this ramshackle farce doesn't always hit its marks. It's got the spirit. Go with it." – Rolling Stone
"Simultaneously vulgar, heady and heartfelt…" – Variety
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo and lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips and coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites and green salad served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, marinated new potatoes and sundried tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Runtime: 1 hour 41 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.