How many ways are there to see a movie? Well, when you add movie magicians The Nomad Cinema into the conversation, the possibilities are endless. Nomad Cinema have no fixed home: they journey from venue to venue, always finding fresh pastures to screen cult classics and old favourites. This time, take a trip to Paris via Middle Temple Gardens for a screening of Moulin Rouge.
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 arthouse musical Moulin Rouge, starring Ewan McGregor, Nicole Kidman and Kylie Minogue, is an unforgettable film. It tells the story of a doomed love between a writer and a dancer in a fantastically giddy re-imagination of 19th-century Paris. With music drawn from familiar 20th-century sources – including the infamous Lady Marmalade – this film is wildly original, outlandishly joyous and guaranteed to make you smile.
Have a look at what is available with the dining tickets:
- Blackened chicken escalope with preserved lemon aioli, lettuce and tomato served in a brioche bun, or
- Black sesame crusted chick pea and tahini falafel sliders with minted yogurt, served in a brioche bun (v)
- One glass of wine or one beer
Or you could add even more razzmatazz with a Magic Carpet ticket. These include:
- Priority entry
- Prime viewing position
- Goodie bag of edible extras
- Waterproof magic carpet to sit on
- Inflatable back support
- Blanket to wrap up warm in
- Twinkling lights for a bit of magic...
"A breathtaking baroque film that marries the best of theater, opera and cinematic technique." – Empire
"One-of-a-kind." – Little White Lies
Middle Temple Gardens, Temple
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.