The Owls Are Not What They Seem: Twin Peaks Dining Experience
Immersive dining experience inspired by Twin Peaks
If you thought the title was confusing then just wait for the event. In fact the less you know the better. All we'll say is you can expect a slice of small-town America, and a slap up meal at the diner, and some familiar faces here and there…needless to say this will be an experience you'll never forget. Whether you're an uber-fan of David Lynch's cult-classic, or just after one of the most interesting nights out in London, this will not disappoint.
The Full Experience includes:
- Entry to the show (running time: around two hours)
- One of the finest cocktails in the tri-county area
- Diner reservation (3 courses, vegetarian menu available)
- Entry to the owl's nest installations and bar after dinner
- Plus, as an exclusive little treat for all you YPlanners, book through us and get a complimentary glass of prosecco or a beer on the night
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Running time: two hours. Dress code: Small-town America/Lynchian chic. The secret location will be revealed after booking but we can tell you now that it's in a very central area, so it's gonna be pretty cool indeed. Shhh. We will be sharing your email address with the event partner and they will email you on the day of the event with more specific information. The email will not be used for any further promotion and will not be added to any mailing lists.
Secret Location in Vauxhall, South London.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.