The Spirit Of Luther + Love Gods Of Soul: Fil Straughan With Four-Course Dinner
Experience the ultimate in romance this Valentine’s weekend, with the glorious voice of soul-sensation Fil Straughan. Paying tribute to Luther Vandross, Straughn will be filling the two-story venue with his caramel baritone. Served up alongside an opulent four-course menu, it promises to be the stuff that dates are made of.
- Crispy fried Jersey oyster (with parsley, chilli, lemon salsa)
- Devonshire dressed crab with dill-marinated Scottish salmon (with pickled vegetables, heather honey and mustard dressing)
- Pressed terrine of smoked chicken braised ham knuckle and chervil (apple and celeriac remoulade, quince purée)
- Finest dry aged Aberdeenshire fillet of beef (slow cooked short rib, smoked celeriac purée and burnt shallot)
- Raviolo of Cornish monkfish and Scottish langoustine (shellfish bisque, buttered spinach)
- Risotto of Kentish wild garlic (grilled leek, black truffle and smoked hard cheese)
Chef’s selection of desserts to share:
- Valrhona chocolate and salted caramel marquise
- Passionfruit baked cheese cake
- Bergamot lemon tart
- Tonka bean and praline crusted Cambridge cream
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Lineup subject to change without notice. Anticipated stage time: 09.45pm.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.