Ever got sombre on a Sunday? The prospect of another working week about to commence can be quite daunting. We've got the remedy: The Sunday Jazz Lunch at Boisdale Of Canary Wharf. The legendary restaurant and live music venue – whose patron of music is none other than Jools Holland – will be inviting the best jazz musicians in the capital to their place to provide the music as guests tuck in to a delightful three-course Sunday lunch. If you're not already sold, take a peek at the menu underneath January's listings.
- 10 Jan: The Sunday Jazz Lunch With The Hot Club Of Boisdale
- 17 Jan: The Sunday Jazz Lunch With The Rio Trio
- 24 Jan: The Sunday Jazz Lunch With The Benoit Villefon
- 31 Jan: The Sunday Jazz Lunch with The Boisdale Blue Rhythm Band
Sunday lunch sample menu:
- Salad of heritage beetroots with Somerset goat's curd (v)
- Atlantic prawn cocktail
- Superfood salad
- Macsween haggis Scotch hen’s egg
- Potted Inverawe smoked mackerel
- Soft potato dumplings with wild mushrooms (v)
- Fish of the day
- Roast British outdoor-reared chicken
- Slow roast shoulder rare-breed saddleback pork
- Roast rib of aged Tee Valley Charolais beef
All roasts served with duck fat roast potatoes, bunch carrots, wilted greens and red wine gravy.
- Bramley apple and blackberry crumble
- Bourbon vanilla and lemon cheesecake
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Valhrona chocolate and salted caramel marquise
- Selection of British cheese (five cheeses, £4.50 supp)
Over 18s only. Drinks are not included in the ticket price. You must arrive no later than 1pm.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.