Love eating out but are a bit bored of having to be polite, nice and all that nonsense? Then join Barrel & Forks – a collaboration between Art Curator Francesca Nannini and Restaurateur Alex Gravili – for their interactive food installation that will immerse diners in the ultimate alternative dining experience. Have your main served from a cement mixer. Break plates on the floor. Dance on the tables. Pretty much anything goes. All this and more tomfoolery at a no-cutlery, no-manners and no-frills dinner.
The Unconventional Menu:
- Ricotta, parmigiano and mint mousse
- Octopus, avocado and fresh tomatoes
- Creamy purèe of asparagus, potato and leek with brie and croutons
- Risotto with sausage and mushrooms
- Pork fillet en croute with herbs on a bed of caramelised onions + glazed carrots
- Homemade tiramisu
- One bottle between two people of a red/rosé/white Italian Negramaro and Malvasia wine
The secret location will be revealed after booking…but we can tell you now that it's in Shadwell so it's gonna be pretty cool. Shhh.
Secret Location in Vauxhall, South London.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.