Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar + Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
Directed by Robert Zemeckis, it follows the true story of French high-wire artist Philippe Petit's walk between the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center on August 7, 1974. This looks to be intense, acrophobia-inducing spectacle – those who suffer from vertigo, beware.
★★★★ – The Times
★★★★ – Time Out
★★★★ – BBC
★★★★ – The Independent
★★★★ – The Guardian
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Runtime: 2 hours 3 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.