Sample modern Peruvian dishes with flair at this London stalwart
- Three courses and prosecco at a lauded Peruvian restaurant
- Sister restaurant to five-star Lima Floral
- Exclusive Time Out price
- A super stocking-filling offer
Find out more:
Peruvian food doesn’t get better than this. Well, in London at least. This world-renowned restaurant is famed for its incredible flavour combinations and intriguing textures – not to mention their utterly divine, melt-in-your-mouth ceviche. Its sister restaurant, Lima Floral, has also received high praise – earning a rare five-star review from our critics. Now, you can enjoy three courses and a glass of prosecco from the carefully crafted set menu for just £29. Christmas gifts, sorted.
Tuna chifa ceviche – crispy wontons, ginger and xo sauce
Classic seabream ceviche – traditional tiger’s milk, sweet potato and canchita corn
Duck crudo – castus cream, pisco macerated elderberries
18-hour braised suckling pig – huaacatay and cuzco corn
Seabass fillet sudado – red onions, heritage tomatoes and chillies
Clay-baked 4000m potatoes – eco dry potatoes, tubers, pachamanca sauce
Lamb rump – celeriac, Andean potatoes, ocopa sauce
Alfajores – dulce de leche ice cream
Chocolate mousse – 75% cacao chuncho and eucalyptus syrup
Guava ice cream – chocolate crumble, aji panca syrup
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of prosecco at Lima London, Fitzrovia.
- Bookings: by phone 0203 002 2640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org you must forward your QR codes and vouchers codes.
- Lunch- Every day 12:00 - 14:15 (last order of the kitchen 14:30)
- Dinner-Sunday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:15 (last order of the kitchen 22:30)
- Friday & Saturday 17:30 – 18:00 (last order of the kitchen 18:15)
- Over 18s only.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Max party size six people.
- Voucher valid January 2 – March 31 2020.
- Excludes February 14 2020.
- Menu is seasonal and subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.