Yep, partying up in the clouds is back, people
- Celebrate the return of a hugely popular, award-nominated event
- Party 72 floors up at the tallest building in Western Europe, with London as your backdrop
- Tickets are 100% refundable if government guidelines prevent attendance
- Event follows all Covid-19 guidelines and protocols
Time Out says
Well if this doesn’t signal the return to something approaching normality then we don’t know what will. And really, what could be a better way to let off some much pent-up partying steam than heading into the clouds and, well, partying? Exactly. And if you need a reminder of why these events are so ludicrously popular then here’s the skinny. You’ll make your way up 72 floors where DJs will be competing at the decks for your attention across three channels, each of which is accessible via your personal pair of wireless headphones. And if you want to chat? Simply remove your cans and you and your mates will actually be able to hear each other. When it comes to clubbing, there's no experience like this – certainly not at this height. But the best bit? This exclusive party costs just £5.50 more than a usual ticket to The Shard's viewing deck, so combining two of London’s finest experiences in one awesome evening is pretty much a no-brainer, right? Enjoy, people, enjoy – you’ve earned this one.
*Please note the event on 30th October is not halloween themed, but guests are more than welcome to dress up if they wish.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to a silent disco at The View from The Shard.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout. Your voucher is only valid for the date selected.
- Events on Saturdays run from 10pm - 2am. No entry past 1am.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- Over 18s only.
- Valid ID (driving licence/passport) will be required to gain entry to the event.
- Please note it is currently not a requirement for you to be vaccinated in order to attend this event. However you are more than welcome to take precautions such as checking in on the NHS App, order drinks from a table, or wear a face-covering should you wish to, but none are mandatory. You will be informed if regulations change, this will likely be in line with government guidance.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material. Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- Please note each headphone is individually wrapped and is only used by one person for that evening, and are deep cleaned after each event.
- The Shard will ensure to follow any current government covid guidelines at the time of the event.
- The venue will not tolerate any misconduct - including threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff - and will promptly escort you off the premises.
- Due to London’s unpredictable weather the venue cannot guarantee uninterrupted views.
- The View from The Shard is a no smoking venue.
- There is a paid, card-only, cloakroom at the venue but please note no large suitcases or oversize luggage will be permitted.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser. On cancellation, ticket holders will be offered the opportunity either; to exchange their tickets for subsequent Silent disco events or to a refund equal to the face value of the tickets.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's event terms and conditions here