Tickets to the award-nominated event in the tallest building in Western Europe
This event has been postponed until further notice. Time Out editors, March 2020
What is it?
It's your chance to party in the clouds at Time Out’s very own, award-nominated, Silent Disco – a cool 72 floors up at The View from The Shard.
Because what’s cooler than incredible nighttime panoramic views of London, craft cocktails and enough music to keep everyone in your group happy – whether they're Tay-Tay's ‘Swifties’, Nirvana nostalgia trippers or house heads. DJs will be competing at the decks for your attention across three channels, each of which is accessible via your personal pair of wireless headphones. And if you want to chat? Simply remove your cans and you and your mates will actually be able to hear each other. When it comes to clubbing, there's no experience like this. Plus, this exclusive party costs just £5.50 more than a usual ticket to The Shard's viewing deck, so combining two of London’s finest experiences in on one awesome evening is a pretty much a no-brainer, right?
Excited for Pride this year? So are we! Which is why we are having a special Pride-themed silent disco on June 27. It’ll be raining rainbows 72 floors above London, with Pride-powered playlists fueling the good time. And, of course, absolutely everyone is welcome to come and boogie!
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to a silent disco at The View from the Shard.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout. Your voucher is only valid for the date selected.
- Events on Saturdays run from 10pm - 2am. No entry past 1am.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- Over 18s only.
- Valid ID (driving licence/passport) will be required to gain entry to the event.
- The silent disco on Saturday, June 27 will be Pride-themed.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material. Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- The venue will not tolerate any misconduct - including threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff - and will promptly escort you off the premises.
- Due to London’s unpredictable weather the venue cannot guarantee uninterrupted views.
- The View from The Shard is a no smoking venue.
- There is a paid, cash-only, cloakroom at the venue but please note no large suitcases or oversize luggage will be permitted.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's event terms and conditions here