1 / 9
What is it?
Time Out’s extra fancy ‘Table for Two’ gift box, giving you 50% off the food bill for two people at seven unmissable high-end London restaurants.
Here at Time Out we love a good sarnie, but let’s get real: there comes a time when only the finest food will do. We’re talking getting dishy at some of London’s suavest restaurants, where the menus are all chic cocktails, caramel-edged scallops and melt-in-the-mouth steaks. Yum.
Thanks to our brand-spanking new Splash Out gift box, you and a guest can feast at seven of London's swishest eateries for half the price. That’s right – this curated box runs the full gamut of London’s pedigree restaurants, including the likes of Sakagura, Gaucho and The Cinnamon Club – and we’re inviting you and a guest to bag 50% off the food bill at each of them.
But here’s the real truth, foodophiles: the Splash Out box is limited edition, so you’ll have to act fast if you wanna pick one up. Besides, ringing in at just £61.99, you’ll probably be making your money back after your first dinner date. Winner.
So if you’re getting amped up for some serious Crimbo gift-giving or just starting to feel peckish, get a load of this lovely lot...
What’s on the menu?
Hix Oyster & Chop House (valid at all restaurants though) – Kicking British cuisine into the twenty-first century, these much-lauded restaurants are all about high-quality local food.
The Cinnamon Club (all venues) – Fancy spicing things up? The majestic Cinnamon Club is a deep dive into contemporary Indian cuisine – no passport required.
Gaucho (all venues) – From dazzling steaks that revel in their own juices to gooey molten provoleta, this stylish mini-group delivers dishes oozing with South American passion.
Sakagura – Major props to Sakagura: every grain of rice has been given the correct amount of attention. Try the sprout tempura: it gives all negged-on veggies a good name.
Burger and Lobster (all venues) – Crustaceans and patties are objects of heady obsession here, and like all stunning duos – salt and pepper, rhubarb and custard, Britney and Justin – this specialist surf ’n’ turf is nothing short of a triumph.
Temper (Covent Garden) – Intent on using the whole hog (and cow and lamb), Temper’s rare-breed meat comes from UK-based farms and butchery is done in-house.
Londrino - NOW CLOSED, PRICE UPDATED TO REFLECT THIS.
Boisdale (Bishopsgate and Mayfair) – You can’t go wrong with any of the hamburgers at this Scottish themed haven, especially the classic Aberdeenshire rib steak. Naturally, the cosy interior decor is all tartaned up, too. Bagpipes optional.
Need to know:
• Please note you can only buy two boxes per person.
• The Time Out Gift Box is valid from Jan 2 2019 to Dec 31 2019.
• Pre Sale shipping will start from Dec 4 2018.
• The box arrives by post to UK addresses only (address cannot be amended after purchase).
Your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class, estimated delivery time is three to five working days. (Please note that during the run up to Christmas Royal Mail are experiencing some delays due to the pre-Christmas volume of post so please allow some extra time).
• Please be advised orders are processed the next working day after placing order (If you order Friday it will be processed on Monday).
• Londrino recently closed, price & details of box changed to reflect closure,
• Please note that customers may choose anything on the menu at each restaurant.
• Each card offers a 50 percent discount on food for two people, excluding all drinks consumed in the selected restaurants. Additional guests must hold their own card.
• Please bring the relevant gift card along with you to each restaurant to redeem the offer.
• Please note you may only use each card once in each restaurant.
• This offer is not compatible with other promotions or promotional menus.
• For full terms and conditions please see here: https://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/time-out-table-for-two-splash-out-box-terms-and-conditions
© 2022 Time Out England Limited and affiliated companies owned by Time Out Group Plc. All rights reserved. Time Out is a registered trademark of Time Out Digital Limited.