Kick off the party season with our Scottish-style knees-up at Hornsey Town Hall
What is it?
Time Out’s festive shindig, in partnership with the Ceilidh Liberation Front, at north London’s Hornsey Town Hall.
When is it?
Friday December 8.
Call us big-headed, but if even if we do say it ourselves, us folks at Time Out know how to throw a good party. (Seriously, you should have seen the state of the office after our last Christmas do.) And if there’s one kind of party that we really love hosting, it’s a ceilidh – a traditional Scottish shindig that’s being zapped to life on Friday December 8 at Hornsey Town Hall courtesy of our friends the Ceilidh Liberation Front. This band of musicians deliver their unique, twenty-first-century twist on the ceilidh format in a spectacular, foot-thumping collision of music, dance and theatrics.
Tickets for this knees up are just £12.50 each – but we’ve got limited spaces, so get booking fast. We’ll see you there!
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Time Out's Christmas Ceilidh at Hornsey Town Hall. Event times 7pm-11pm on Friday 8th December
- You must present a valid e-ticket upon entry
- Doors open at 7pm
- Over 18 year olds only
- Security reserve the right to prevent entry to ticket holders
- Bar staff reserve the right to not serve alcohol to ticketholders
- Transaction powered through Yplan
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.
Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.