Toast Presents: Slow Food Brunch With Signe Johansen
This series of events is curated by Miranda York – founder of Toast, an events company and creative platform that celebrates the ideas and stories behind food and drink.
Signe Johansen is a lady of many talents. The Norwegian-American cook and food anthologist is also the bestselling author of cookbooks Scandilicious and Scandilicious Baking. Now is your chance to taste the best of what she has got to offer, as well as picking up some tips first-hand from Signe at this intimate brunch. We could go on, but we'll let the menu knock you for six instead.
Check it out:
- Scandi bloody mary with 58 Gin, Halen Mon smoked water, dill, horseradish, tomato juice and cucumber
- Seasonal canapes on Peter's Yard crispbread
- Crispy cod cheeks with Nordic dill salsa
- Pumpkin, cheese and sage savoury muffins
- Hansen & Lydersen smoked salmon, Scandi pickles, Hook & Son crème fraîche and Olivier's Bakery rye mountain bread
- Tomatoes with Arganic argan oil, goat's cheese from Ellie's Dairy, caperberries, fresh herbs
- Roast sweet potato, lentils, bacon from Chef & The Butcher, avocado
- Cardamom doughnuts drizzled in Bee Happier orange blossom honey
- Chocolate hazelnut brownies
- Good Beans coffee
- And a treat to take home: Skoleboller – Norwegian vanilla custard-filled buns with coconut
Event runs 12pm-2:30pm.
The Living Room, Rosewood London
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.