Most people can’t even count to 13 without using fingers and toes. Don’t worry if you have trouble keeping up with the courses thrust in your direction: all that matters is you won’t be going home hungry. Tuck into 13 authentic Indonesian dishes, presented on an almighty sharing platter. Then afterwards, head to the bar for some drinks while Toko DJs up the ante and raise the volume.
Here's little sneak peek of what's coming your way:
- Sate Babi: Balinese style pork satay
- Ayam Goreng: Javanese fried chicken wings
- Ayam Opor: traditional mild coconut chicken curry
- Rendang: Padang-style slow-braised beef in spicy coconut sauce
- Udang Pepes: fragrant prawns steamed in banana leaf
- Sambal Goreng Telor: popular Indonesian egg dish served with a fried chilli sauce
- Terong Balado: sweet chilli aubergines
- Gado Gado: steamed greens, carrots and bean sprouts, with a warm peanut dressing
- Sayur Tahu: tofu stir fried with green veg
- Sambal Goreng Tempe: soybean cake fried with chilli and spice
- Emping: crackers made of melinjo nuts
- Krupuk: giant prawn cracker
- Nasi Putih: steamed jasmine rice
- Acar Kuning: assorted vegetables pickled with tumeric
- Serundeng: toasted desiccated coconut with peanuts and spices
- Sambal: our homemade chilli sauce
For vegetarian and dietary requirements please email email@example.com after booking.
Stage 3 at Hackney Empire, Hackney
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.