Tuck into dinner with a side of murder mystery at Studio 5ive
- Go back to the post-war 1940s for a slap-up meal with a twist
- Enjoy a lavish three-course meal with vegan options available
- Help detective Susan Gusset track down the killer before the coffee is served
Find out more:
A classic whodunnit and a luxury dinner go together like Sherlock and Watson, sprinkle in some (strongly encouraged) 1940s attire and you’re in for one heck of a night. The year is 1946, it’s the grand opening of opera star Marchioness du Jour’s new performance, and someone has been murdered on the hat rack. As you nosh on an immersive menu, you must help detective Susan Gusset find the culprit. But you don’t need to be a super sleuth to work out that 30 percent off tickets is a damn fine deal.
What’s on the menu?
Heritage beetroot with lambs lettuce, hazelnuts and goat’s curd
Roasted squash soup with pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil
Pulled pork arancini with pickled fennel
Braised beef cheek with heritage carrots and parsley puree
Whole roasted seabass with herb salad
Mushroom Wellington with spinach and lemon
Sides (served family-style to every table)
Butter poached charlotte potatoes
Roasted cauliflower with almonds and chives
Braised peas and lettuce
Bread and butter pudding
Jelly and ice cream
Chocolate brownie fudge sundae
Please let the promoters know at time of booking if any of your party have dietary requirements including allergies and intolerances. For any specific dietary requirements please email email@example.com
To view the trailer please click here
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Waiter, There's a Murder in my Soup!’ at Studio 5ive
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- If you purchase show and meal option please submit dining requests in advance via the form provided- https://forms.gle/k1phNz1XCKbkjBVV8
- Please let the promoters know at time of booking if any of your party have dietary requirements including allergies and intolerances. For any specific dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of the performance small groups may be seated together. We will do our best to seat large parties at the same table, if we are unable to seat you on one table you will be seated in close proximity within the same seating area.
- If food is not pre-ordered, we will do our best to accommodate your request when you arrive.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- The Box Office will be located at the Studio 5 Restaurant on Wembley Park Drive. not the Main theatre entrance on fulton road.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.