Nab tickets to this mouth-watering production
- Time Out’s Theatre team gave ‘Toast’ four stars
- Based on Nigel Slater’s award-winning memoir
- West End debut following sell out Edinburgh Fringe run
Find out more:
Now appearing in London, following a sell-out run at the Edinburgh Fringe this year, this poignant play offers a look into the upbringing of top food critic, Nigel Slater. A loving adaptation from playwright Henry Filloux-Bennett, you can expect a dash of tragedy, a pinch of warmth and an absolutely engrossing tale of the importance of food and cooking. Tickets cost just £25 for Band A or £20 for Band B.
Need to know:
- This is valid for a ticket to ‘Nigel Slater’s Toast’ at the Other Palace.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.