Grill wagyu beef just how you like it on a 400-degree lava stone
What do you get?
- A starter, a main, a dessert and a glass of prosecco
- Grill your own wagyu beef on searing lava stone
- Eat at an award-winning Japanese restaurant
Time Out says:
If you’ve never been to Hot Stone, you’re in for a treat. This award-winning restaurant is famed for its top-notch sushi and 400-degree lava stones, upon which you’ll get to cook wagyu beef to your own personal brand of perfection. Normally this experience would be bit of a punch to the purse, coming in at nearly £60 a head, but you‘ll enjoy it for much friendlier £20 price tag.
What’s on the menu?
Yasai Salad (V)
Seared butterfish, truffle spicy ponzu
Seared salmon, spicy truffle yuzu miso
Special mix veg roll (V)
Scallop carpaccio, truffle ponzu and plum sauce
Tuna carpaccio, mango and jalapeno salsa
Grilled aubergine, saikyo miso and sesame (V)
Hot stone main
Australian halal picanha wagyu beef
A glass of prosecco
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of prosecco at Hot Stone.
- To redeem, email your voucher and security code to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours to make a reservation.
- Valid until November 1 2020 (EXTENDED December 30,2020).
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays between 6pm and 9.30pm and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays between 12.30pm and 2pm.
- Voucher includes one starter up to £15 (you can pick from salad, new style sashimi, maki roll, carpaccio or highlights), one Hot Stone main up to £29, one dessert up to £6.50 and a one £8 glass of prosecco. Sides not included. Guests can go above the price limit and pay the difference.
- The cancellation period is 48 hours for a table size of 2 or 72 hours for table size above 2 guests.
- We strictly follow our Ts&Cs and will not accommodate walk-ins with printed vouchers.
- We do not have veg or fish hot stone mains options.
- Please read full Ts&Cs and the menu before purchasing your vouchers.
- Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays for dinner, bookings will automatically be cancelled.
- You maybe seated on the sushi counter area
- Min 2 guests & max 4 guests with voucher
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.