Learn the secrets of great plant-based cooking
- Learn how to cook a three-course meal and snacks
- Taught by a world-famous vegan cookery teacher
- Cook, learn and eat together as a group
- Sugar-free recipes
- Recipes to take home
Find out more:
Trying to eat more green? Or perhaps you just enjoy cooking and want to learn a few new crowd-pleasing recipes? This vegan superfood cooking class headed up by dedicated vegan Asa M Bjornsdottir will help you discover new vegan recipes and cooking techniques. You’ll be cooking up dishes like an avocado starter with spirulina dressing, the ultimate creamy courgette pasta with rocket pesto and raw vegan parmesan, antioxidant nut-free snacks, healthy citrus fruit pods and more. Full of flavour, easy to make and propped with tips and alternative suggestions should you need them, it won’t be long until you’re the finest plant-based dinner host in town.
Sample menu includes:
Avocado starter with spirulina dressing
The ultimate creamy courgette pasta with rocket pesto and raw vegan parmesan
Antioxidant nut-free snack with goji berries, cacao nibs and oats
Healthy citrus fruit pod made with lemon orange and grape
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a vegan superfood cookery course with Yuuga Kemistri.
- Please email at least seven days in advance email@example.com to book, please forward your voucher codes and security codes.
- For confirmed dates please contact the course holder or view website but generally they are on Saturdays at 1pm and Mondays at 6pm.
- Booking is subjection to availability.
- Voucher valid until November 26, 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.