This year, Valentine’s Venetian Ball is returning to the Medieval Banquet and it's set to be even more amazing, colourful and full of surprises than before. Just like the aristocrats of Venice you will be treated to a sumptuous, decadent, lavish night at the incredible Ivory Vaults of St Katharine Docks.
On your arrival you will be escorted by a masked knight to your table to enjoy a candlelit Venetian style gala dinner with champagne. Throughout the event, engaging Venetian characters will bring the ball to life with a spectacle of dance, music and acrobatics. Guests will take part in an incredible whirlwind of sensation taking you back to the romance of a more decadent era.
This event has been sold out every year and is expected to do the same this time around.
- Welcome drinks reception and bottle of champagne with your meal
- Potted shrimps, Langham quire salmon, smoked trout rillettes, radish
- Sea lettuce and grilled fennel
- Grilled aubergine rolls, sun-blushed tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, Mache salad and asparagus
- Pomegranate and mango sorbet
- Castle bridge chateaubriand 28 days aged beef, chateau potatoes, long stem broccoli, and Béarnaise sauce
- Vegetarian option: Ravioli with roasted porcini, sage, caramelised salsify and Swiss chard
(Vegetarian main course option must be pre ordered – please see below for The Medieval Banquets' contact details)
- Coffee tiramisu with a hint of Tia Maria
The vegetarian option have to be specified at the time of booking. Please call The Medieval Banquet on 020 7480 5353, state that you have purchased a ticket through YPlan and would like to request the vegetarian option. If there are any problems please contact YPlan support.
Medieval Banquet, St Katharine Docks
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.