Vault Festival 2016: Dr Vault Two – On the Road, Touring + Programming
An unmissable line-up of educational events
London's biggest arts festival is returning: make your way underground for six weeks of creativity, innovation and chaos at Vault Festival. With more than 100 different shows spread across eight incredible venues, you're not going to find anything else like it above or below ground any time soon.
The second event in a series of six, House Theatre leads an exciting panel of programmers and practitioners exploring venue and company perspectives on booking tours, contacting programmers, financial deals, marketing resources and print, and selling to audiences.
- Scott Ramsay: Director at Harlow Playhouse
- Adam Wood: Programmer at Canterbury Marlowe Studio
- Alex Coke: Marketing Manager at Arts and The Old Fire Station
- Sophie Fullerlove: Director at The Spring Arts And Heritage Centre
- Michael Bryher: Director with Dumbshow
- Zoe Roberts: Producer on Kill the Beast.
Show takes place in the Cage space. Running time is approx 90 mins. This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. We need your card details to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.
The Vaults, Launcelot Street, Waterloo
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.