London’s biggest arts festival is returning: make your way underground for six weeks of creativity, innovation and chaos at Vault Festival. With more than 100 different shows spread across eight incredible venues, you're not going to find anything else like it above or below ground any time soon.
Loren O’Brien takes to the Suffolk Punch stage every Thursday night at Vault to bring you a free all-star line up of comedy. Turn up, grab a drink and relax while the funniest acts from Vault and beyond take to the stage to bring you late-nite-laffs with a different line up every week.
Sample menu items:
- Wild rice, mushroom, Artisan Smokehouse of Falkenham walnuts and roasted butternut squash (v) (gf)
- Spicy Suffolk sweet potato soup with Artisan Smokehouse chilli and paprika with coconut milk
- Suffolk Chicken, Lane Farm bacon and leek pie. Served with mashed potato, greens and gravy.
- Pinney’s of Orford hot smoked salmon, roasted tomato, lentil and coriander salad. (gf)
- Kenton Hall Estate longhorn beef hot pot with Adnams Broadside.
- The Aspall trifle
- Lemon meringue pie (v)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Event starts at 10:30pm and ends at 3am. Venue: Upstairs at the Suffolk Punch. Dining is available from 8pm to 9:30pm and includes two-courses and a drink.
The Vaults, Launcelot Street, Waterloo
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.