This July Vauxhall One are bringing four free pop-up cinema screenings to the historic Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens every Tuesday. Bringing you the best in feel good cult classics, this is the perfect summer night out. Tonight's screening is Richard Linklater’s coming-of-age story set in a 70s small town in Texas on the last day of high school. Featuring an excellent cast and a killer soundtrack, Dazed And Confused is a funny, affectionate and clear-eyed look at high school life.
- Vauxhall Pleasure Garden’s is right in the heart of Vauxhall with great transport links to find your way home afterwards
- Bring a blanket from home or buy one on site, and get cosy with your mates under the stars on a summer night
- Rent a Vauxhall Village deck chair for £5 to watch the film in true luxury
- London’s best street food purveyors including Grill My Cheese with their legendary grilled cheese and pulled pork toastie
- Busan BBQ whose AmeriKorean burgers, buns and fried chicken are just incredible
- Rotli Crew bringing you the best in authentic Indian street food specialising in curries rolled up into homemade rotli flatbreads
"Seriously funny, and shorn of any hint of nostalgia or wish-fulfilment." – Time Out
"Like the moustache sported by Matthew McCounaughey's character, Dazed And Confused is sleazy, amusing and quite, quite awesome." – Film4
Certificate: 15. Valid ID required. Runtime: 1 hour 40 minutes. This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. You need to be registered to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.
Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, Vauxhall
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.