Virtual Reality has emerged as a new artistic medium and a creative platform. From storytelling to world building—how can creators succeed in the VR industry? Join us to learn from the best creators in this field.
Whether you’re a filmmaker, film student, media professional, agency creative or an enthusiast, Raindance VR masterclasses provide you with the knowledge you need to start crafting powerful experiences in VR. In our first 'Virtual Reality 101 & Distribution Models' masterclass we will discuss the latest developments in VR platforms and experiences, and explore the findings of thought-provoking research. We will also discuss distribution models, and what to consider before starting a production.
At the end of the masterclass, you will come away with knowledge about:
* How you can leverage VR for fiction and non-fiction storytelling and world building.
* VR platforms, hardware and tools for creation.
* The differences between “live-action” 360 videos compared with CG/3D interactive experiences using gaming mechanics.
* How VR changes production, distribution and consumption, and available distribution platforms and models.
* Where is VR headed, the best ways to break into and succeed in the VR industry.
After the masterclass leading VR creators will come on stage to share their journey in VR. They will also participate on a panel where you will get the chance to ask them questions. Join us to engage in a conversation about the best ways to succeed in VR, and some of the challenges and opportunities.
Who should attend?
This masterclass is open to anyone who has an interest in learning more about creating experiences in Virtual Reality. You don’t need a prior experience with the concepts, tools or resources of VR. Just bring your enthusiasm to learn more from the best instructors in this field.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Century Club, Soho
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.