Whether you love films, popcorn or simply just relaxing in a darkened room, we've hooked up an exclusive deal with Vue for you to catch up on all those films.
When Jake Davis loses his wife, he tries to coast along by throwing himself into work and raising his beloved daughter, Katie. As a Pulitzer prize-winning writer, his career seems to be on the up and anticipation for his next release is great. When he begins having seizures during a book signing, it becomes clear that something is wrong. Now trying to cope with a serious illness, he struggles with the pressures of his career and Katie must go live with relatives. Academy Award-winner Russell Crowe (The Water Diviner) stars as Jake Davis, whilst Amanda Seyfried (Pan) plays adult Katie. Her love interest Cameron is played by Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad), with additional support from Diane Kruger (Inglorious Basterds) and Jane Fonda (The Butler).
- This ticket is a voucher and can be used at any of the participating Vue cinemas below
- Redeem in person at the cinema anytime before the "Valid Till" date displayed on the ticket option
- Valid for regular seating at a 2D screening of any film, subject to availability
- You can pay the incremental difference at Vue to upgrade to VIP seats
- Not valid for double bill screenings, 3D, Extreme, Scene or other luxury screens
- Your barcode will appear under My Tickets and in your emails within 15 minutes of booking
Certificate 15. Runtime: 1 hour 56 minutes. Release date: 13/11/2015. Valid at the following Vue cinemas: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford and Wood Green. All tickets and seating are subject to availability, so please make sure to check the listings of your chosen Vue cinema.
Vue Cinemas, Any Time, London
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.