Whether you love films, popcorn or simply just relaxing in a darkened room, we've hooked up an exclusive deal with Vue for you to catch up on all those films. Why not be one of the first to check out the new Magic Mike, directed by Gregory Jacobs and starring Channing Tatum? Picking up the story three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life, the film finds the Kings Of Tampa ready to throw in the towel. But they wanna do it their way: burning down the house in one last blowout performance in Myrtle Beach.
- This ticket can be used at any of the participating Vue cinemas below
- Please ignore the time and date; it can be redeemed anytime before the date displayed on the ticket option
- Also valid for any regular seating at a 2D screening of any film
- You can pay the incremental difference at Vue to upgrade to 3D screenings or VIP seats
- Your barcode will appear in My Tickets within 15 minutes of booking
"Tatum is once again the main attraction, back with his Oscar-worthy dry hump (his acting's not bad either)." – Time Out
"Making good on its XXL, the Magic Mike sequel delivers what you'd want in a follow-up about male strippers: more flesh, more abs, more dances, the phworr factor cranked up to eleven." – Total Film
Certificate 15. Valid ID required. Runtime: 1 hour 55 minutes. Release date: 03/07/2015. Valid at the following Vue cinemas: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford and Wood Green. Not valid for Extreme or Scene Screens. All tickets and seating are subject to availability, so please make sure to check the listings of your chosen Vue cinema.
Vue Cinemas, Any Time, London
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.