Whether you love films, popcorn or simply just relaxing in a darkened room, we've hooked up an exclusive deal with Vue for you to catch up on all those films. Why not be one of the first to check out The Lobster, starring Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz?
It's love story set in a dystopian near-future where single people are arrested and transferred to a creepy hotel. There they are obliged to find a matching mate in 45 days. If they fail, they are transformed into an animal and released into the woods. Yep, sounds fair enough.
- This ticket is a voucher and can be used at any of the participating Vue cinemas below
- Redeem in person at the cinema anytime before the "Valid Till" date displayed on the ticket option
- Valid for regular seating at a 2D screening of any film, subject to availability
- You can pay the incremental difference at Vue to upgrade to 3D screenings or VIP seats
- Not valid for double bill screenings, Extreme, Scene or other luxury screens
- Your barcode will appear under My Tickets and in your emails within 15 minutes of booking
★★★★ – The Independent
★★★★ – Little White Lies
★★★★ – This Is London
★★★★ – The Observer
Certificate 15. Runtime: 1 hour 58 minutes. Release date: 16/10/2015. Valid at the following Vue cinemas: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford and Wood Green. All tickets and seating are subject to availability, so please make sure to check the listings of your chosen Vue cinema.
Vue Cinemas, Any Time, London
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.