Wayne Hernandez has a truly sublime voice, perfect for paying tribute to “the prince of Motown”, Marvin Gaye. The show features such hits as How Sweet It Is, Ain’t That Peculiar, I Heard It Through the Grapevine and Let’s Get It On, alongside soul classics from some of the greatest names in the genre's history.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please note that the ticket price is per person and includes either a standing ticket (with or without a cocktail) or a seated ticket with a two-course dinner. The venue reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing, lineup or menu without prior notification. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.