Halloween ain't a time of year for half measures. So don't be the fool who stays in this year. And definitely don't be the chump who, when asked what your outfit is going to be, replies "myself". Otherwise you're gonna miss out on all the fun that could be had at White Mischief's Heaven & Hell Halloween Ball. With a main stage chock-full of insane live music and dancing acts, plenty of interactive installations and some of the best DJs in town, it's looking set to be one of the best parties of the year. Take a peek at a selection of the entertainment available below:
Main Stage (hosted by Professor Elemental):
- Old Dirty Brasstards: a 10-piece brass band playing Daft Punk hits
- Swingrowers: Sicilian electroswing quintet
- Coco De Ville: Burlesque
- Fowl Cabaret: Are You Game?
- Silhouette portraits
- Take a selfie with God
- Rumpsteppers: Gypsy, swing + funk
- Craig Clare: Party favourites from the '70s onwards
- Jamie Moon: Funk, soul + vintage floorfillers
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Closing time: 4am. Dressing up is encouraged but not compulsory.
Scala, King's Cross
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.