Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
After losing her mother to cancer, Cheryl Strayed (Reese Witherspoon) falls into a deep depression, leading to divorce her husband and – with no hiking experience – walk 1,100 miles of the 2,650-mile Pacific Crest Trail solo. A tale of the dangers of the wild, the pain of loss and the power of redemption, Wild garnered numerous Academy Award nominations and is a truly beautiful film.
"A ruggedly beautiful and emotionally resonant saga of perseverance and self-discovery that represents a fine addition to the recent bumper crop of big-screen survival stories." – Variety
"Vallee has crafted a vivid wilderness adventure film that is also a powerful story of family anguish and survival." – The Hollywood Reporter
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites and green salad served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, marinated new potatoes and sundried tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Running time: 1 hour 51 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.