With restaurants like Wild Honey, you can see why Mayfair is the most luxurious spot on a Monopoly board. Looking at the delicious Saturday lunch menu that they've put together for you, it's liking picking up a Chance Card that reads "Advance to Mayfair". The only thing about Wild Honey that doesn't scream Mayfair is the price. Check out the sample menu below.
- Chilled pea velouté, salad of peas, mint radish
- Grilled mushroom, chorizo, parmesan
- Warm carpaccio of lamb, sheeps ricotta
- Cod, gem lettuce, girolles, white beans, hazelnuts
- Spit roast chicken, roast onion purée, greens
- Potato gnocchi, vine tomatoes, spring greens
- Wild honey ice cream, honeycomb
- Mango sorbet, spiced pineapple, coconut, coriander
- British and French artisanal seasonal cheese (£10 surcharge)
- Strawberry prosecco
- Coffee and cannele
Maximum of four guests to a table. Please note that the above sample menu is subject to change without notice.
Wild Honey, Mayfair
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.