Giving thanks for the existence of wine, beer and all things edibleThis is a great, fun and interactive night full of beer and wine that's expertly matched with the chef’s own menu selection. Hamish Robertson from Majestic and Sanj Devaraj from Utobeer will put their product and some healthy rivalry to the test all in the name of good clean fun, as they put their best foot forward to show whether the grape is greatest, or indeed that the hops have it.
- roast chestnut soup with pomegranate molasses and thyme fry-bread
- green bean casserole with Wookey cave-aged cheddar
- cod loin, crispy sweet potato skin, hominy grits and cranberries
- pastrami cured turkey breast, braised red cabbage, bacon and corn bread
- pecan pie with maple glaze and cardamom cream
Your tickets includes a five-course dinner comprising starter, main, dessert and cheese.